Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday

We caught the end of Walk the Line, the Johnny Cash movie. That’s such a great movie. I love Johnny Cash and his music. If you haven’t seen the movie, I recommend it.

Work has been ok this week. I went to Michaels at lunch with my coworker (the only other female in my office) two days in a row. Michaels is having a big sale and I wanted to stock up on scrapbooking and card making supplies. I didn’t end up getting very much, only a few spools of ribbon and a couple of other stamping tools. I did also get a nice, shadowbox-type of wood frame that I had planned on turning into a cork board with all our wine corks I have been saving, but I ended up returning it because the size was wrong and the corks didn’t fit properly.

Has everyone seen the amazing Victoria Falls pictures that have been going around the web? You can find some pictures here. Last night I saw the end of a Globe Trekker episode on Victoria Falls. I would love to visit Africa and go on a game ride or safari. Maybe for my age milestone I’ll get a nice camera and lens and I’ll go to Africa.

While I was searching for the Globe Trekker TV show website, I stumbled across this other global trekker. His images are amazing! I haven’t looked through his entire image library yet, but I especially liked the safari pictures. Now I really want to go to Africa. Any travel companions out there?

I am so glad it’s Thursday. Although I am having a lot of trouble remembering that and I keep thinking it’s actually Tuesday. That’s probably because my outdoor coed soccer games are usually on Tuesday nights, but this week it’s on a Thursday night.

Update: Here's another cool picture I found.

No comments: