Friday, April 3, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I walked into our bedroom last night to find Monkey sitting on the husbands laptop. She had Googled "]67" and there was drool on the laptop.

A few nights ago, around 3:30 am, I had fed the Peanut and had changed his diaper. I was sleepily putting his clothes back on with all the lights off except the nightlight. As I was finishing, I glanced up at his face and realized he was staring at me with a very concerned look on his face. He looked really cute and I smiled. He smiled back at me with his big, toothless grin. My heart melted.

I am getting better and faster with the one handed typing.

There's a "big sale" at the trailer park near our house. Hmmm.

Oh, did anyone participate in Earth Hour last weekend? We did. The husband bottle fed the Peanut by candlelight while I read Walt Whitman out loud. It was fun, except for the Whitman part. His poetry is kind of depressing.

I was pretty sure I had a lot more stuff but I can't seem to remember any of it right now. So instead, I present and Ode to Brady Part II (Part I is here).

Brady???



Brady!!!



Daddy and son.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Walt Whitman may not be all that, but have you tried his niece?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GDU6ns2mRM