Friday, September 19, 2008

My Husband Is Not Very Sympathetic

Instead of gaining sympathy weight while I'm pregnant (as most husbands do), he's actually lost weight. He rides his bike to work every day and is eating healthier than ever (salads for lunch instead of burgers). And on the days he doesn't work, he often lifts weights with his home gym. My doctor told me to be in the best shape of my life and I think my husband took that as his cue to set an example for me. That way he can nag me about working out without feeling guilty himself. Actually, he looks really good and I'm very proud of him. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are trying to tell us your man looks even BETTER? This is impossible! :-] John Hodgman better step up if he wants to keep on being confused with your husband!

Cleaty said...

Yeah, I know. Maybe they'll use my husband in the "new and improved PC" commercials.